Saturday, September 10, 2011

FYF Fest



 I know I'm a little late on this, but here are a few photos from FYF. I went with my boyfriend Fabian, and his cousins Christian, and Adrian. It was a lot fun, and it was so nice to be around people with similar interests enjoying a beautiful day. The weather was gorgeous, and it was really cool to see the way people were dressed. FYF is L.A's mecca for music and fashion, not to mention food.

  Mm, UrbanGreen had the best quinoa wraps at an affordable price! Well, I guess I'm a little biased, since I am a vegetarian. Fabian really seemed to like the nachos they had. For $8.00 we got a huge quinoa wrap, and a generous plate of nachos, with shredded chicken and unlimited toppings.

  Anyways, see saw: Fool's Gold, Mister Heavenly, Ty Segall ( who was my personal second favorite), Japandroids, Cold War Kids, Broken Social Scene, and of course, Death From Above 1979. They seriously owned the night. I know a lot of people must've left to see Explosions in  the Sky, but the two of us really like Death From Above, and moved in as soon as a few others left to see Explosions. We were able to make it to the rail and I am happy to say, we were right in front.

 As we were watching, Fabian noticed someone crowd surfing that was headed our way. I seriously thought I was going to get kicked in the head, but as it turns out the guy who was crowd surfing was Adrian! We have a little bit of his crowd surfing on video.

 I got home at about 2:00 A.M. and knocked out soon after. FYF, thanks for a good day <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment